Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.
Two political scientists argue that the Israel lobby wields extraordinary influence over U.S. foreign policy. We’ll hear different perspectives on its power in Washington.
- Ambassador Dennis Ross former Middle East Special Coordinator, counselor and Ziegler distinguished fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Steven Spiegel professor, political science, UCLA assistant director of the Burkle Center for International Relations
- Stephen Walt professor, international affairs, John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- John Mearsheimer professor of political science at the University of Chicago
- James Thurber professor and director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies at American University
Most Recent Shows
With a now-likely U.K. exit from the EU, America’s relationship with a key intelligence and global trade ally will change. Please join us to discuss what the British vote means for the U.S. economy, the 2016 presidential campaign and global security.
Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.