Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.
The city of New Orleans is releasing a comprehensive plan for post-Hurricane Katrina recovery. We talk about what’s been proposed so far, why some of its priorities could be challenged at the state and federal levels, and how it would affect evacuees and others affected by Katrina and Rita in the Gulf Coast area.
- Michael Tidwell author of "Bayou Farewell: The Rich Life and Tragic Death of Louisiana's Cajun Coast."
- Terrel Broussard attorney in private practice
- Jeb Bruneau president of the Lakeview Civic Improvement Association
- John Beckman principal with Wallace Roberts & Todd
- John McIlwain senior fellow at the Urban Land Institute
- Sean Reilly board member of the Louisiana Recovery Authority and former Louisiana state legislator
Most Recent Shows
With a now-likely U.K. exit from the EU, America’s relationship with a key intelligence and global trade ally will change. Please join us to discuss what the British vote means for the U.S. economy, the 2016 presidential campaign and global security.
Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.