A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Diane talks about military service and the war in Iraq with Iraq veterans, a military spouse and the producer of a recent radio documentary about military families.
- Bill Carr Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Military Personnel Policy
- Lt. Col. David Poirier Retired, former active duty commander of the 720th Military Police Battalion
- John Biewen producer of the radio documentary "Married to the Military"
- Jeanette Mulligan wife of Army Sgt. Clinton Mulligan, Fort Bragg, NC
- Maj. Paul Hackett U.S. Marine and Iraq veteran; ran for U.S. House seat from Ohio in a special election
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.