The Pulitzer Prize-winning creator of "Bloom County" on the revival of his beloved comic strip after a 25-year hiatus and a new book about the origins of Bill The Cat.
Diane talks about military service and the war in Iraq with Iraq veterans, a military spouse and the producer of a recent radio documentary about military families.
- Bill Carr Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Military Personnel Policy
- Lt. Col. David Poirier Retired, former active duty commander of the 720th Military Police Battalion
- John Biewen producer of the radio documentary "Married to the Military"
- Jeanette Mulligan wife of Army Sgt. Clinton Mulligan, Fort Bragg, NC
- Maj. Paul Hackett U.S. Marine and Iraq veteran; ran for U.S. House seat from Ohio in a special election
Most Recent Shows
Yahoo says information from 500 million users was stolen by hackers. This comes amid growing concern over intrusions into U.S. election systems. In an era of increasing state-sponsored cyber threats, protecting our personal data and the integrity of U.S. voting.
Charlotte police release video of the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott — but questions and doubts remain. The Washington Post's Wesley Lowery brings us the latest from Charlotte, North Carolina.
A fragile truce in Syria appears to be crumbling after new airstrikes in Aleppo. More than 100 migrants are reported drowned after a boat capsizes off the Egyptian coast. And the U.S. allows Boeing to sell passenger planes to Iran. A panel of journalists joins guest host Amy Walter for analysis of the week's top international news stories.