Frank Sinatra was one of the top entertainers of the 20th century. A new biography on the many sides of "Ol Blue Eyes" – his singing career, Rat Pack exploits and legacy in American culture.
Diane talks about military service and the war in Iraq with Iraq veterans, a military spouse and the producer of a recent radio documentary about military families.
- Bill Carr Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Military Personnel Policy
- Lt. Col. David Poirier Retired, former active duty commander of the 720th Military Police Battalion
- John Biewen producer of the radio documentary "Married to the Military"
- Jeanette Mulligan wife of Army Sgt. Clinton Mulligan, Fort Bragg, NC
- Maj. Paul Hackett U.S. Marine and Iraq veteran; ran for U.S. House seat from Ohio in a special election
Most Recent Shows
The attacks in Mali and Paris point to a broadening battlefield in a war being waged by disparate jihadist groups. The growth of Islamic extremism and the outlook for an international coalition to combat it.
Gunmen seize hostages at a hotel in Mali. France and Belgium push new security measures following the Paris terrorist attacks. And Russia confirms a bomb brought down a civilian airliner over Egypt. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Republican lawmakers move to restrict Syrian refugees from entering the U.S. Presidential candidates outline their plans to combat terrorism. And Bernie Sanders defines his vision of democratic socialism. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.