Party insiders and backroom deals: One author on why we need to bring back old-time politics.
In a new feature film, global climate change spells death and destruction for hundreds of thousands of Americans in a matter of days. Diane and her guests talk about the scientific realities and uncertainties of global climate change.
- Dr. Jonathan Pershing director of the climate, energy and pollution program at the World Resources Institute
- Dr. John Christy professor and director of the Earth System Science Center, University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Dr. Anthony Busalacchi director of the Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center at the University of Maryland
- John Fialka environment and energy reporter for "The Wall Street Journal," Washington bureau
- Andrew Revkin covers the environment for "The New York Times" and writes the paper's "Dot Earth" blog; author, "The North Pole Was Here: Puzzles and Perils at the Top of the World"
Most Recent Shows
With a now-likely U.K. exit from the EU, America’s relationship with a key intelligence and global trade ally will change. Please join us to discuss what the British vote means for the U.S. economy, the 2016 presidential campaign and global security.
Analysis of the Supreme Court's last decisions of the term and the impact of a vacant seat on the bench.
The world reacts to Brexit: European Union leaders plan for Great Britain's departure and investors brace for more uncertainty, as the U.S. considers economic and strategic implications.