A look at the growing fossil fuel divestment movement.
Guest Host: Susan Page
State legislators explain how the economy and federal budget choices affect state budget decisions about education, health care, taxes, and more.
- Garnet Coleman Texas State Representative (D)
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Florida State Senator (D)
- Ron Bigelow Utah State Representative (R)
- Jim Hoops Ohio State Representative (R)
- Kathy Hawken North Dakota State Representative (R)
- Nan Grogan Orrock Georgia State Representative (D)
Most Recent Shows
The Supreme Court rules that independent commissions can draw state voting lines. What will the decision mean for efforts to curtail gerrymandering across the country?
For some who use in vitro fertilization to have a baby, more embryos are created than used -- leading to thousands in storage. Complicated legal, moral and personal questions over what to do with unused embryos.
Puerto Rico's governor says the U.S. territory cannot pay its billions in debt. Like Greece, it faces a long road to stability. A look at the fundamental economic problems in Puerto Rico and Greece, and how they could affect economies in the U.S. and across the world.