A look at the growing fossil fuel divestment movement.
Guest Host: Terence Smith
A panel looks at the state of our oceans and discusses a just-released report by the U.S. Commission on Ocean Policy.
- Lynne Hale director, Global Marine Initiative, The Nature Conservancy
- Sara Chasis water program director, Natural Resources Defense Council.
- William Ruckelshaus member, U.S. Commission on Ocean Policy first administrator, Environmental Protection Agency.
- Linda Candler vice president, communications - National Fisheries Institute
- Leon Panetta chief of staff for President Clinton. Mr. Panetta served as chairman of the Pew Oceans Commission. He is chairman and founder of the Panetta Institute.
Most Recent Shows
The Supreme Court rules that independent commissions can draw state voting lines. What will the decision mean for efforts to curtail gerrymandering across the country?
For some who use in vitro fertilization to have a baby, more embryos are created than used -- leading to thousands in storage. Complicated legal, moral and personal questions over what to do with unused embryos.
Puerto Rico's governor says the U.S. territory cannot pay its billions in debt. Like Greece, it faces a long road to stability. A look at the fundamental economic problems in Puerto Rico and Greece, and how they could affect economies in the U.S. and across the world.