Acclaimed ballerina Misty Copeland joined Diane to talk about her remarkable career and how she is challenging physical stereotypes that she says keep ballet stuck in the past.
An estimated 28% of U.S. voters will cast their ballots on electronic voting machines next November, but questions about security remain. A panel discusses the on-going concerns.
- Congressman Robert Wexler D - Florida, 19th district
- David Dill Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University www.verifiedvoting.org
- Bev Harris author of "Black Box Voting" www.blackboxvoting.org
- Joe Andrew lawyer in private practice and former National Chairman of the Democratic National Committee
- Mark Radke director of marketing, Diebold Election Systems
Most Recent Shows
For the Fourth of July: A fresh reading of the Declaration of Independence, and how ideas of freedom and equality have been interpreted over the years.
The little-known history of how groups of slaves, native American Indians and Cajun settlers helped change the outcome of the American Revolutionary War.
California passes a new law requiring all children enrolled in school to be vaccinated. It's the largest state in the nation to do so. The push to require vaccinations and the tension between public health and personal beliefs.