On May 31, Bob Schieffer steps down from his role as host of CBS' "Face the Nation." The veteran newsman opens up about his long career and the state of media today.
A panel talks about public school vouchers, a subject of contentious debate which has been revived by the consideration of a federally funded voucher program for the District of Columbia public schools.
- Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-Louisiana)
- Mayor Anthony Williams of Washington, DC
- Melody Webb coordinator of StopDCVouchers.org
- Mark Egan director of the Voucher Strategy Center at the National School Boards Association
- Jeanne Allen president of the Center for Education Reform
Most Recent Shows
The U.S. Supreme Court begins to hand down multiple decisions as the end of the spring term draws near. We look at what we might hear from the justices on same-sex marriage, the Affordable Care Act and what constitutes a threat on social media.
The American actress joins Diane for a discussion about her new book, her career and the great loves of her life.
The military’s suicide rate jumped more than 80 percent between 2002 and 2009. One military family who lost a son to suicide and another to combat in Iraq is trying to change that. A new book about one family’s fight to transform the military’s approach to mental illness.