Iraqi Kurdish soldiers and Syrian rebels join the battle against ISIS in Kobani, the search continues for missing students in Mexico, and the last U-S Marines pull out of a key base in Afghanistan: Please join us to discuss this week's top international stories
The National Education Association says the nation’s school districts face the worst budget shortfalls since World War II. A panel talks about why that is, and how all levels of education are being affected by budget crunches across the country.
- Lily Eskelsen secretary-treasurer of the National Education Association
- Eugene Hickok Undersecretary of Education
- Lisa Keegan CEO of Education Leaders Council
- Steve Smith senior policy specialist for the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Robert Johnston assistant managing editor for Education Week
Most Recent Shows
According to a recent UN panel, the build-up of garbage in the world’s oceans could cause more than $13 billion in damage to marine life and habitats. A look at the causes and possible remedies for the flow of trash into the world's oceans.
Diane talks with Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC's "Meet The Press." He's written a new book about President Obama behind the media spotlight and why he believes understanding the "real" Obama holds the key to understanding his presidency and legacy.