Iraqi Kurdish soldiers and Syrian rebels join the battle against ISIS in Kobani, the search continues for missing students in Mexico, and the last U.S. Marines pull out of a key base in Afghanistan. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for a conversation about the week's top international stories.
As the U.S. military campaign against Iraq gets underway, Diane talks with experts on public opinion, the military, and foreign affairs.
- Leon Fuerth national security advisor to former Vice President Al Gore and research professor at George Washington University
- Maj. Gen. Bill Nash U.S. Army-Retired, senior fellow and director of the Center for Preventive Action at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Lawrence Korb senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, and former Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Reagan administration.
- Kenneth Pollack director of research at the Saban Center at the Brookings Institution; author of "The Persian Puzzle: the Conflict between Iran and America;" former director for Persian Gulf Affairs and former director for Near East and South Asian Affairs at the National Security Council; former Iran-Iraq military analyst, Central Intelligence Agency
- Andrew Kohut director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Most Recent Shows
Last-minute campaigning with just days to go before the midterm elections. The Federal Reserve ends its bond-buying program. And debate continues over Ebola quarantines in the U.S. A panel of journalists joins guest host Susan Page for a conversation about the week's top national stories.
The author of the bestselling book "The Plantagenets" picks up the story of the English crown where his last book left off. It describes how the longest-reigning British royal family tore itself apart and was replaced by the Tudors.
A new study says bike traffic deaths have spiked after years of decline. As cities adapt to growing numbers of cyclists, some say traffic laws should be more strictly enforced. A look at the debate over sharing the road with bikes.