A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Diane speaks with members of Congress and with listeners from around the country about the range of public opinion on the latest developments over Iraq.
- Sen. George Allen (R-Virginia)
- Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Florida)
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) and Presidential candidate
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen Democrat of Maryland, Chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Rep. John Dingell (D-Michigan)
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
The National Endowment for the Humanities turns 50 next year. William “Bro” Adams, the new chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities, wants to make sure that the study of history, philosophy, and literature remains accessible to everyone. A conversation about his new "Common Good" initiative.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is earning more than $3 billion from its investment in a new drug. Other charitable organizations are hoping to follow a similar path. New opportunities and new questions for nonprofits.