World leaders react to a historic shift in U.S. policy toward Cuba. Pakistan buries victims of a school massacre by the Taliban. And U.S. officials say North Korea is behind the hacking of Sony Pictures. A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top international news stories.
Diane speaks with members of Congress and with listeners from around the country about the range of public opinion on the latest developments over Iraq.
- Sen. George Allen (R-Virginia)
- Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Florida)
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) and Presidential candidate
- Rep. Chris Van Hollen Democrat of Maryland, Chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Rep. John Dingell (D-Michigan)
Most Recent Shows
A panel of journalists joins Diane for analysis of the week's top national news stories.
Bioengineers are creating human body parts to replace organs and manage life-threatening diseases. How techniques like 3-D printing and stem cell research are driving medical advances and raising ethical questions
Cuba releases American contractor Alan Gross after five years' imprisonment on espionage charges. The U.S. releases several Cubans in exchange. Details on the prisoner swap and the future of U.S.-Cuban relations.